Do You Need Small Business Assistance?
Wherever You Are In Your Business Lifecycle,
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Can Help!
This free workshop, presented by a member of the local SBA team, is designed to help entrepreneurs understand the various SBA programs and services available to help them as they start, expand, grow, and recover their businesses. This overview presentation covers:
- Introduction to the SBA
- SBA Resource Partner Network -- Business Training, & One-on-One Mentoring
- Access to Capital – Loan & Surety Bond Programs
- International Trade/Exporting Assistance
- Selling to the Federal Government – Contracting Certification Programs (such as 8(a) Business Development, HUBZone (Historically Underutilized Business Zone), and Women-Owned Small Business)
- Emergency Preparedness, & Disaster Assistance Loans